Rhode Island College, Providence, RI
Graduated May 18, 2000, Magna Cum Laude, GPA 3.656
- B.A. Graphic Design, Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- B.S. Graphic Communications, Industrial Technology
- Design Degree - With professional and commercial based portfolio pieces - branding, logo/symbol design, mailers, marketing packets, folders, magazine ads, etc.
- HTML code knowledge
- CSS code knowledge
- Dreamweaver knowledge
- Photoshop knowledge
- Illustrator Knowledge
- Google Adwords knowledge - Expert
Google Analytics knowledge - Expert
- Creating Accounts, Ad creation, Keyword Developement, A/B Testing for higher Conversions
- My Adwords skills are conversion driven and were honed to drive ROI and conversions
Google Webmaster Tools
Google Tag Manager
Google Web Experiments
Email Marketing knowledge -
- Basic review of is site running, what is bounce rate
- Setting up goals and creating custom reports
- More custom reporting and segementing users to really get into the granular level of the user
Affiliate Marketing -
- Designing multiple Email Client friendly newsletters
- Collecting Actionable Data - Open Rates, Analytically reviewing the Statistics
4C Printing knowledge
Adobe Acrobat Pro - PDF creation for online distribution
Knack for figuring out non-programing software ie 32bit Blaster, Email-Brain, List Grabber, Verizon phone systems, etc.
FTP software knowledge
Scan for High Res Outputs
Windows and Mac friendly
- Setup of networks, creatives, banners, etc
Digital Marketing Specialist | Hanna Instruments | May 2016 - March 2017
- Recommended and implemented changes to website architecture, content, linking, collected backlink profile to correct broken links to improve SEO Domain Authority (DA) and other factors to improve SEO positions. I worked directly with the Senior Web Developer to implement changes.
- Executed tests, collected and analyzed data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- My optimized Google Adwords campaigns lowered cost-per-clicks, raised CTR and grew revenue. One Search campaign optimization produced a 71% increase in revenue over three and a half months.
- Tracked, analyzed, and reported on site traffic, landing pages, keyword ranking, transactions and revenue across all channels, Organic, Paid, and Social, using Google Analytics with Custom Reports, Advanced Segments, and Google Search Console.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization. Research and analyze competitor advertising paid advertisements, sites, and links.
- Regularly met with Content Development Team to optimize new website content. Developed and presented SEO training and related reference materials to enhance team’s understanding of SEO strategies.
- Worked with the Web Development Team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented and maintained on newly developed code.
- Redesigned Hubspot template for the Hanna Instrument Blog, using HTML, CSS, and Hubspot HubL code.
Digital Marketing Consultant
2014 - Present
Client - Independence Financial Partners – Main Rhode Island John Hancock Partner
- Ongoing Management of Independence Financial Partners' Digital Marketing, project management of site redesign for Joomla CMS to meet compliance specifications, optimizing the site for financial lead generation and managed multiple advertising marketing campaigns in Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Email marketing and reporting engagement for B2B and B2C, designing a HTML template to work across devices, and A/B testing of subject lines and email content to generate highest engagement.
Client - ABCLeads
- Maintaining SEO and updates for the suite of ABCLeads websites and increasing their Adsense Marketing by improved structure, reporting, and visual design through testing.
- Email Marketing of new product availability to client database and reporting engagement.
Digital Marketing Manager (SEM/PPC) & Senior Web/Graphic Designer
ABCLeads | 2011 – 2014
Digital Marketing Manager
- Oversaw ABCLeads Digital Marketing campaigns across Bing and Google, with a monthly budget of $20K. Successful in optimizing for targeted ROI and conversions. Lead a team including of a PPC Production Assistant and a Web Developer in creating new product sites and Conversion Rate Optimization of PPC landing pages.
Senior Web/Graphic Designer
- Worked on new web design projects while overseeing art direction of Production Assistant’s projects.
- Managed company branding across all marketing materials: emails, marketing packets, folders, magazine ads.
- Review Google Analytics Data and created custom reports for Goals & Goal conversion rates.
Digital Marketing (SEM/PPC) Analyst & Senior Web/Graphic Designer
Company: ABCLeads | 2008 – 2011
- A key team player to roll out new campaigns, developed keyword lists, and optimized landing pages.
- Email Marketinging, website design and production, print collateral, PowerPoint presentations, spec sheets, and magazine ads for B2B and B2C.
- Translated Excel spreadsheets to an online database that houses all of accounts from Yahoo, Bing Ads and Google and syncs to our in-house system to show ROI on conversions.
Senior Web & Graphic Designer
ABCLeads | 2003 - 2008
- Designed websites, including logos, branding, and coding pages.
- Installing and managing Google Adwords on websites.
- Email Marketing and designed Affiliate Marketing Creatives.
Production Assistant & Technical Support
Company: Malcolm Grear Designers | 2001 - 2003
- Production work of typesetting, scanning, mock-up and contributed to logo/branding brainstorming
- Maintain the Graphic Design Studios Macintosh Network
Network Six, Warwick RI |
9/2000 - 10/2000
I was contracted by
Network Six to work on one of their clients projects and deliver three template headers for a new website.
The stipulation for the headers was they needed to be eye catching
and also function at multiple browser resolutions.
Network SixWarwick, RI
| 8/2000 - 9/2000
I designed and coded a fully functioning website, which would then have the ability to have
e-commerce integrated into it. So the goal of this project was not
only to develop a web site that was easily navigatable for the end
user, was eye catching, but also was scalable.
This project was done over a six week period under the supervision
of the project manager April Cox.
Rhode Island College, Providence, RI | 9/1998 - 8/2000
I worked for two years
as the Rhode Island College (RIC) Web Team Supervisor which entails
the duties of supervision and creation web site for RIC. I functioned
as the webteam foreman for the RIC WebMaster. The WebMaster, my
immediate supervisor, and I met with the college's many administrative
and academic departments in order to help them form a web presence.
From there the projects moved to the RIC webteam which I helped
supervise. The departmental sites were then designed by myself or
one of the other webteam workers. If I was not designing the site
personally I helped create and point the project in the proper direction
with the college's current image. In short my duties were to meet
with departments (clients) and help them flesh out their ideas,
then assign the project, oversee the web site creation and also
maintain current websites.
Network and User Services
- Rhode Island College, Providence, RI | 5/1998 - 9/1998
Web Designer: I was
assigned the tasks of designing visual imagery to represent college
department sites and also work with various college staff in developing
their college homepages. I also performed workshops to teach departments
how to update their websites by teaching them Microsoft FrontPage.
These workshops were based on a small tutorial package that I created
to go over the easier steps of creating new pages from templates,
adding new content to the departments websites, basic web typography,
and linking web pages together.
Network and User Services-
Rhode Island College, Providence, RI | 10/1995 - 5/1998
I was responsible
for providing help to the college student body who used the campus
labs. This entailed the knowledge of Microsoft Office, and the ability
to troubleshoot various problems that students were having with
their computers. The position of Help Desk personnel also the responsibility
of answering incoming phone calls of college faculty and help solve
their technical problems.
Responsible for helping students with computer problems and answering
questions over the phone.
Providence Graphic Arts Association Scholarship: Jan 1997, 1998,
First Place Gutenburg Award, PrePress A - Electronic Publishing
Providence Graphic Arts Association Outstanding Student of the Year
Fall 1995,1996, 1997, 1999
Spring: 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000